CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome Everybody!

Hi everybody, I'm Janet. Welcome to my blog! I'm in grade seven in Ottawa, Canada. Our class is doing a project on blogs for Canadian history. Feel free to post any questions or comments for my blog. Doing a History course online is super exciting (because textbooks are boring)!

Also, check out my teacher's blog, too!

4 comments:

Hanifa K. said...

Hi Janet,

I love your blog....
as you know, it's

Hanifa

Marsha C said...

Hey Janet, thanks for the comment! I got my template from here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet, I really liked your welcome message and the background. Your welcome message is pretty funny and cool. Next time though, you should add a picture so when you follow anybody, they could see your picture (if you don't have any, it will just be a blue face)! Bye and good luck!

Marsha C said...

You're welcome..okay! :)