
c.) I think Viscount Monck should be added to this website on "We Governed" because he is the first Governor General of Canada since the Confederation in 1867. William Lyon Mackenzie King should be added to the "We Governed" section because he was elected Prime Minister of Canada three times before. I also thought some of the European Explorers, like Jacques Cartier, should be added to the "We Built" part of this website because he explored and also supported the new country, Canada.
Here are some websites you should check out...
d.) The History-Maker that I have most in common with is Lucy Maud Montgomery. I found it pretty easy to guess from the clues given, especially that they said her middle name is Maud and that she wrote "Anne of Green Gables". Like me, she was born in Fall (November 30, 1874). She really likes to read and believes education is very important. She had Awards and Scholarships given to her in her honor. She is also different from me. She was called by her middle name (Maud) and was the only child (she didn't have any siblings). Streets, schools, and libraries are also named after her, and she belonged in many book clubs.
e.) I've always thought about becoming a doctor when I was much younger. Here's my profile I've written about myself for the future...
Janet was a doctor that lived in Ottawa, Canada. She went to university in 2019 and study about Hypertension for 10 years. Finally, in 2030, she discovered a cure for Hypertension. By 2032, the cure was known worldwide and Hypertension was not a very harmful disease for people. Now, the cure for Hypertension is named after Janet and is used everyday to save many lives. Not very long after the cure for Hypertension, in 2035, Janet also discover a new and better cure for Heart Stroke. Although the cure was similar to the one for Hypertension, Janet accomplished a lot and was remembered for all her hard work.

3 comments:
I know, it's sad to think men don't treat women as well as if women are weaker or less somethinger! I hate those times and still, women's rights are not as expanded as men's in some places. Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!1
Hi, i'm emily^_^ We're doing Ancient Cilvilizations right now and the Greeks believed a good women would never come out of her house and would obey everything their husband told them:(
Nice entry, just reread it a couple of times because a few sentences sort of don't make sense. Good information, though!
Post a Comment